So…you want to be a COllaborator Marketing ninja?
If you just want to share a few things about CoLab or if you want to be a marketing ninja and earn king & queen status by getting a full meal plan & a Belltent upgrade for your efforts you’ve come to the right place!
We are so happy to have you, and we want to make this fun & easy! This is the spot you get access to ideas, images, text, video’s, and marketing snippets you can use to easily share CoLab Campout.
- Even if you don’t want to sell tickets or want to bother with a Promo Code, EVERY COLAB effort in alignment with our directions posted below can count for 10 min of your Collaborator commitment. That means that you could technically share 72 posts about CoLab to completely cover your Collaborator work responsibilities! The only requirement is that you log your effort in our Collaborator Spreadsheet (this is how).
- If you’d like to earn more perks, you’ll need a Promo Code. If you purchased your “Collaborator Pass” you should have received your unique promo code
- *contact our Collaborator support agent Lexi via email@example.com
- People that buy using your promo promo code get a $10 discount on their CoLab Campout ticket
- For every ticket sold via your promo code, YOU get a free $10 meal ticket
- If you sell 10 tickets using your Promo Code, you get a Bell Tent accommodation UPGRADE (BYO bedding) PLUS a full meal plan covering 9 meal passes! This is King & Queen Status, and you’ve earned it!
IDEAS, TEXT, etc.
Here is an extensive list of ideas you can implement to share CoLab Campout.
01 – FACEBOOK COVER PHOTO
Grab one of our canvas images and make your facebook profile canvas a CoLab image. In the description, say something personal or share a story, or what inspires you about CoLab and include something like “I’m excited to be going to CoLab Campout in April! While there are still tickets, if you want to join me I have a promo code that can save you $10.
Share a post from our CoLab Facebook page to your page.
03 – FACEBOOK GROUP POST
Are you part of a Facebook group or any other online group that you can post about CoLab Campout? If so, this is a great way to CoLab. If it’s on Facebook share any CoLab Facebook page post to your group. If it is outside Facebook, grab a few sentences from our website and add a few of your own words with a link to our website.
Grab one of our instagram photos, and post it with a sentance or two about CoLab Campout along with the @colabcampout #letscolab #collaboration #colabcampout #transformationalfestival tags
05 – TWEET
Grab one of our twitter photos, and post it with a sentance or two about CoLab Campout along with a link to colabcampout.com
06 – INVITE 50 PEOPLE TO FACEBOOK EVENT
Do you have atleast 100 friends on Facebook? Well, you could technically do this task 5x and max your Facebook invites to 500 friends to the CoLab Campout event. You wont find a “link” to prove this work, but after you do the job, just post the date and the fact that you did this task to get the credit.
07 – INVITE 50 PEOPLE TO LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
Do you have at least 100 friends on Facebook? Let them know about CoLab Campout by inviting them to our Facebook page. You wont find a “link” to prove this work, but after you do the job, just post the date and the fact that you did this task to get the credit.
08 – SHARE “WHAT IS COLAB” NOTE ON FACEBOOK, WHY YOU LIKE IT, and TAG 5 FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU AT COLAB
We wrote a story about what CoLab Campout is, please visit the post and read through it. We assume you love CoLab, so this task just asks you to SHARE this post on your personal page, what you like about it, and tag 5 friends you’d like to join you.
09 – POST A VIDEO
Download one of our video’s (this is better than just sharing)…and upload it to one of your social channels along with a few sentences about CoLab Campout.
10 – CUSTOM IDEA
Do you want to do something similar to the above ideas but want some more creative freedom? Well, ok…we’d LOVE to see what you come up with! If you get really creative and invest a lot of time into your idea we’d be happy to offer more than the 10 min per link allotment. So, go play…